What are the Land Rover Range Rover Interior Features?
Driving is a necessity, so it’s nice to have a vehicle that delivers a comfortable driving experience. When you bring home the Land Rover Range Rover, you’ll explore the most comfortable, convenient, and innovative driving experience that you’ve ever experienced in Bergen. When you truly want to explore variety and enjoyment, check out the Land Rover Range Rover interior features below.
One of the best features about the Land Rover Range Rover interior is the infotainment system that comes with it.
- Land Rover InControl® Touch Pro™ provides all the entertainment and information features on a crisp 10-inch touchscreen
- Meridian™ sound system makes driving more enjoyable by pushing great sound through a vast amount of perfectly placed speakers
- Connected Navigation offers real-time weather and traffic updates to get you where you need to go
- Spotify for InControl Apps™ lets you quickly connect to your favorite tunes with the push of a button
The new Land Rover Range Rover interior is packed with a variety of convenience features that let Saddle River and Englewood drivers enjoy more of the road.
- Keep backseat passengers happy with a rear seat entertainment system that is built into 8-inch or 10-inch screens
- Optional massage seats deliver a sense of sophistication you’ve never experienced before
- Heated and cooled leather seats throughout the cabin means everyone experience optimal comfort no matter the Mahwah temperature
- Powered headrests and rear centered console give the new Land Rover model an advantage over the competition
Choose Land Rover Paramus Today
The Land Rover Range Rover interior offers the convenience and infotainment features you crave. To learn more about the new model, compare it to the 2019 BMW X7, then check out the inventory at Land Rover Paramus, which is located at 405 NJ-17 in Paramus, NJ. You can also contact us at (844) 924-8830 to learn more about our vehicle specials. Want to learn more about the Range Rover can offer? Compare it to the Lexus LX!