2023 Range Rover Sport Dimensions
The 2023 Range Rover Sport is powerful and luxuriously appointed—but that’s not the only reason that it’s a hit with busy families who want to gear up for adventure on the weekends. Our guide to the Range Rover Sport dimensions shows that it’s perfect for passengers and those who tend to travel with lots of cargo—and we know you’ll find even more to love when you have the chance to check it out in person.
Range Rover Sport Dimensions: Passenger Space
With seating for five passengers, the Range Rover Sport is comfortable and spacious whether you’re traveling alone or with friends and family:
- Maximum Headroom (Standard Roof, 1st/2nd): 39.3 inches / 38.7 inches
- Maximum Headroom (Panoramic Roof, 1st/2nd): 38.8 inches / 39.0 inches
- Maximum Legroom (1st/2nd): 40.3 inches / 37.8 inches
The 2023 Range Rover Sport has undergone a complete redesign for the new model year, and unlike the outgoing model, it no longer offers an optional third-row jump seat. If you’re looking for three-row seating, you can now find it in the flagship Range Rover—or in other models like the Land Rover Defender or the Land Rover Discovery.
Range Rover Sport Dimensions: Cargo Volume
Whether you’re loading up for a weekend camping trip, driving to the airport, or running errands in Ridgewood and Jersey City, you’ll find that the Range Rover Sport dimensions offer plenty of room for cargo—even when your cabin is full of passengers:
- Cargo Area Height: 33.30 inches
- Cargo Area Width (Max): 55.20 inches
- Cargo Area Width (At Arches): 43.50 inches
- Cargo Area Length (Behind 1st Row): 71.90 inches
- Cargo Area Length (Behind 2nd Row): 38.20 inches
- Cargo Volume (Behind 1st Row): 118.0 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume (Behind 2nd Row): 31.90 cubic feet
Need to travel with cargo that you can’t fit in the cabin? The Range Rover Sport has a roof carrying capacity of 220.5 pounds, and it has an impressive towing capacity too.
Range Rover Sport Width, Length, and Height
The Range Rover Sport is a little shorter than the flagship Range Rover, so you can park confidently on Fort Lee streets and parking lots:
- Range Rover Sport Height: 71.7 inches
- Range Rover Sport Length: 194.7 inches
- Range Rover Sport Width: 80.6 inches (Mirrors In) / 87.0 inches (Mirrors Out)
- Wheel track: 67.0 inches (Front) / 67.1 inches (Rear)
- Wheelbase: 118 inches
- Ground Clearance: 8.5 – 11.1 inches
- Range Rover Sport Weight: 4,990 pounds (Base curb weight, variable)
Step Into the New Range Rover Sport at Land Rover Paramus
Ready to get a closer look? Build and price your new Range Rover Sport or get in touch with our team for more information. Our Paramus dealership is easy to reach from anywhere in the area, and we have new vehicle specials that you won’t want to miss.
More from Land Rover Paramus
As the flagship Range Rover, Ridgewood drivers know that the 2023 Range Rover interior offers the pinnacle of luxury. Under the hood, it’s all about performance, and the exterior is designed to take on just about any terrain. But, the 2023 Range Rover interior is all about comfort and style. Find out more about the…
The Range Rover Sport returns for 2023 with a fresh redesign—inside and out! Once you see what this year’s model has to offer, it’s easy to see why Ridgewood-area drivers can’t wait to make it their off-road companion for the years to come. Our in-depth guide covers everything you need to know about the Range…
The adventure-ready Land Rover Defender is a fantastic option for your next vehicle, especially if you’re looking to travel beyond Paramus with all your gear in tow. The impressive 2023 Land Rover Defender towing capacity reaches as high as 8,201 pounds, and its innovative towing technologies mean you’ll be able to tow safely, with…