2019 Land Rover Range Rover
2019 Land Rover Range Rover vs. 2019 Ford Explorer
Land Rover has proven itself as refined as other luxury brands. So how does the 2019 Land Rover Range Rover fare against the 2019 Ford Explorer, another competitor on and off the road? In comparison, the new Land Rover Range Rover:
- Boasts luxurious elements and appointments unavailable on a Ford model
- Provides one more year or 14,000 more miles of basic warranty coverage
- Generates 50 more hp and 77 more lb-ft of torque via its introductory engine
- Holds 8.7 more gallons of gas in its fuel tank
- Promises 11.8 more cubic feet for cargo when all seats are occupied
- Tows up to 2,716 more pounds
Across the lineup, the 2019 Land Rover Range Rover outperforms the 2019 Ford Explorer.
- 2019 Range Rover: The introductory supercharged 3.0L V6 churns out 340 hp and 332 lb-ft of torque via an eight-speed automatic transmission. At the top of the lineup is a supercharged 5.0L V8 rated at 557 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque. Finally, new for 2019 is the Range Rover Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle, which hits 398 hp.
- 2019 Ford Explorer: A 3.5L V6 starts off the engine lineup, with 290 hp and 255 lb-ft of torque via a six-speed automatic transmission. There’s also a 3.5L EcoBoost V6 that makes 365 hp and 350 lb-ft of torque, as well as a 2.3L EcoBoost engine that manages only 280 hp and 310 lb-ft of torque.
Not only does the 2019 Land Rover Range Rover hold more fuel than the 2018 Ford Explorer, meaning longer drives between fill-ups, but it also provides a greater cargo capacity.
- 2019 Range Rover: 27.3 gallons of fuel capacity; 31.8 cubic feet as standard for cargo
- 2019 Ford Explorer: 18.6 gallons of fuel capacity; 21 cubic feet as standard for cargo
Explore the Land Rover Range Rover Inventory at Land Rover Paramus
Englewood drivers can head to Land Rover Paramus to secure a new Land Rover Range Rover of their own, or to browse the used Land Rover Range Rover inventory. Either way, you can count on an unparalleled driving experience!