Feast Your Eyes on the 2020 Land Rover Defender Interior
There’s just no other way to say it! The 2020 Land Rover Defender interior has that special something, and fans of older Land Rover models will love the way it combines ‘new’ and ‘classic’ in a single package. Whether you prefer the four-door Land Rover Defender 110 interior or the two-door Land Rover Defender 90 interior, you’ll find that this off-road-ready SUV includes everything you’ll need to feel at home in the great outdoors.
Land Rover Defender: 2020 Interior Features and Appointments
When you think of the 2020 Land Rover Defender interior, picture a rough-and-ready jeep-style vehicle with thoughtful and downright luxurious finishing touches. Here’s a quick look at what you’ll notice throughout the cabin:
- Clean, Straight Lines: Other brands suggest luxury with dramatic, swooping lines and flourishes. Meanwhile, Land Rover offers the 2020 Defender interior with a clean and simple finish. Straight lines and practical materials demonstrate luxury without all the drama.
- Rugged Yet Luxurious: A leather-wrapped steering wheel is standard across the lineup, and you’ll find durable soft-touch materials throughout. What’s more, it’s easy to take things to the next level with leather seats or open-pore wood trimming.
- Design Features for Every Adventure: The Land Rover Defender SUV’s 2020 interior has been designed for practicality. Unique elements like a first-row jump seat, an in-armrest refrigerator box, and spacious under-console storage make it easy to depart from the beaten path.
- Next-Generation Technology: The Land Rover Defender will be the first SUV to offer the brand’s new PIVI Pro® infotainment system, based on a standard 10-inch touchscreen. Near-instantaneous response times make it a practical option in a sea of flashy infotainment systems.
We’re still waiting to get a closer look at the Land Rover defender 90 2020 interior. But we do know that it will be styled with the same finishing touches as the four-door Defender 110! And, we already know that the Defender 110 will offer each of the following interior features:
- 10” Pivi Pro® Infotainment System
- Connected Navigation Pro
- Leather Steering Wheel and Gear Shift
- Fabric 8-way semi-powered front seats
- 3D Surround Camera
- 360⁰ Parking Aid
- Available 700W Meridian™ Surround Sound System
- Available Windsor leather upholstery
- Available 14-way heated/cooled front seats
- Available head-up display
And of course, you’ll also receive all of the features that Englewood-area drivers expect to see in a Land Rover, including full-time four-wheel drive, turbocharged engine options, Terrain Response®, and more.
Choosing Your Land Rover Defender: 110 or 90?
First things first: Only the Defender 110 will be available for purchase this spring. You’ll have to wait until summer to see the Land Rover Defender 90 SUV’s 2020 interior appointments. That’s when the First Edition arrives at Land Rover Paramus, and the rest of the lineup is expected later this fall.
With this in mind, let’s take a closer look at the differences between their interiors:
- Seating Capacity: The Land Rover Defender 90 seats five as standard, just like the Land Rover Defender 110. You can add a first-row jump seat to increase either model’s capacity to six. Or, add a third row to the 110, and enjoy a maximum capacity of seven.
- Cargo Space: The five-passenger Land Rover Defender 110 will offer 34 cubic feet behind the second row, or up to 78 cubic feet with the rear seats folded. We don’t have precise specs for the Defender 90, but we expect it to be slightly tighter than the four-door model.
We Can’t Wait to Show You the Land Rover Defender Interior in Person!
Since each and every 2020 Land Rover Defender will arrive sometime in 2020, we’d bet that you’re on the edge of your seat already! Keep an eye on our new model inventory and our Land Rover lease offers, and you could be among the first to see this SUV’s cabin in person!