Land Rover vs. Lexus: A Brand Comparison
Drivers in Englewood and Saddle River will find style and capability in both the Land Rover and Lexus brands. Compare the two below, then compare Land Rover vs. Lexus more closely by looking at the Range Rover vs. Lexus LX.
Land Rover Price vs. Lexus Price
British-born and Indian-owned, Land Rover is manufactured in both countries. The Land Rover model SUV lineup starts with the Land Rover Discovery Sport price of $37,795 MSRP*, and ends with the top-of-the-line Range Rover at $87,350 MSRP8.
Lexus is owned by Toyota, and is manufactured in Japan, Canada, and the U.S. They offer cars and SUVs, starting with the Lexus NX SUV at $36,185 MSRP* and ending with the Lexus LC Hybrid Coupe at $96,510 MSRP*.
Below are some of the coolest features you can find with select Lexus and Land Rover interiors and powertrains.
- Rear Executive Class Seats
- Configurable Ambient Lighting
- InControl® Touch Pro™ Duo infotainment system
- Terrain Response® 2 and All-Terrain Progress Control
- Adaptive Dynamics and Electronic Air Suspension
- Gesture Sunblind
- Land Rover Activity Key
- Ambient LED Lighting
- Lexus Enform infotainment system
- Dual-Screen Rear-Seat Entertainment System
- Crawl Control and Multi-Terrain Select
- Full-Time Four-Wheel Drive and Active Traction Control