2021 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Dimensions
The 2021 Land Rover Range Rover Sport dimensions make this two or three-row SUV a perfect choice for Englewood-area adventurers. With up to 63.7 cubic feet of cargo space and plenty of room for your passengers, you’ll find it easy to transition between errands, road trips, and family vacations whenever the mood strikes.
We’ve covered all of the most important interior dimensions below, along with the Range Rover Sport SUV’s length, width, and height. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out!
Range Rover Sport Dimensions: Passenger Space
No matter where you find yourself in the new Range Rover Sport interior, you’ll have plenty of room to spread out and get comfortable. Explore headroom and legroom specs for the first and second rows, below:
- Headroom, with Standard Roof: 39.5 inches (1st) / 39.1 inches (2nd)
- Headroom, with Panoramic Roof: 38.7 inches (1st) / 39.1 inches (2nd)
- Legroom: 39.5 inches (1st) / 37 inches (2nd)
The optional Range Rover Sport third row seats have been designed for flexibility. Fold them flat whenever they’re not in use, and pop them back up at a moment’s notice whenever you need more room for passengers. Precise dimensions will vary depending on how your second-row seats are configured, but we trust that you won’t be disappointed.
Range Rover Sport Dimensions: Cargo Volume
Any adventure-ready SUV needs to have plenty of room for luggage and equipment. Fold-flat second and third-row seats make it easy to accommodate large and bulky cargo. Don’t just take our word for it. Here’s a closer look at the relevant Range Rover Sport dimensions:
- Volume Behind 3rd Row: 10.8 cubic feet
- Volume Behind 2nd Row: 31.7 cubic feet
- Volume Behind 1st Row: 63.7 cubic feet
- Maximum Cargo Area Length: 72.9 inches (with seats flat)
- Maximum Cargo Area Width: 50.6 inches
- Maximum Cargo Area Height: 33.3 inches
- Maximum Roof Weight: 220 pounds, including roof rails
Need to move cargo that you can’t fit in the interior? With a maximum towing capacity of up to 7,717 pounds, there won’t be much that can hold you back.
Range Rover Sport Height, Width, and Length
Wondering if your garage will be able to accommodate the Range Rover Sport dimensions? Even if you frequently need to find parking on city streets in Saddle River or Ridgewood, you’ll find the following metrics to be more than satisfactory:
- Range Rover Sport Height: 71 inches (standard wheels)
- Range Rover Sport Width: 81.6 (mirrors in) / 87.4 inches (mirrors out)
- Range Rover Sport Length: 192.1 inches
- Range Rover Sport Wheelbase: 115.1 inches
- Wheel Track: 66.6 inches (front) / 66.4 inches (rear)
- Range Rover Sport Ground Clearance: 8.4 – 10.9 inches
- Range Rover Sport Weight: 4,755 pounds (curb weight)
While dimensions won’t change very much from trim to trim, discerning drivers will still want to compare Range Rover Sport trim levels before they bring a model home.
See the New Land Rover Range Rover Sport at Land Rover Paramus
There’s no way around it: the Land Rover Range Rover Sport dimensions are very impressive on paper. Even so, we’re sure you’ll want to see it in person before you make a final decision! Start shopping our virtual showroom now, or explore our new vehicle specials to find out how much you could save.