Which Land Rover SUVs Have a Third Row?
The new Land Rover lineup is full of high-performance SUVs that can take you anywhere you want to go, but what if you’re looking for a Land Rover SUV with third-row seating? There are a number of large families in the Englewood area, and we know that an adventure-ready SUV really only earns the title if it can help you bring everyone you love along for the ride. We’re happy to report that New Jersey’s drivers have options. The current selection of Land Rover and Range Rover SUVs includes three models with standard or available third-row seating, and we’re ready to help you find the perfect model in our inventory.
1. Range Rover Sport
- Range Rover Sport Capacity: 5-7 Passengers
- Cargo Space: 5.7 cubic feet (behind 3rd row), 22 cubic feet (behind 2nd row), 51.7 cubic feet (behind 1st row)
- Legroom by Row: 42.2 inches (1st), 37 inches (2nd)
- Towing capacity of up to 7,716 pounds, roof carrying capacity of 220 pounds
- Standard Touch Pro™ Duo and available Rear Seat Entertainment System
Although there are other Land Rover SUVs with three rows, the Range Rover Sport is the only Range Rover with 3rd row seating for sale today. Pricing for this model starts at $68,650 MSRP. Check out the Range Rover Sport dimensions to learn more.
2. Land Rover Discovery
In terms of standard seating, the Land Rover Discovery HSE is the biggest Land Rover available today. You’ll enjoy three rows of seating for up to seven passengers, and since the cabin is easily configurable, you can set it up to seat two, three, four, five, six, or seven passengers at a time. Lower-end trims offer five seats as standard but offer an available third-row as an optional upgrade.
Cargo space in the new Land Rover Discovery is equally impressive, with a maximum volume of up to 83.7 cubic feet when both rows of rear seats are folded flat. Take a look at this quick breakdown of its capacities to learn more:
- Land Rover Discovery Capacity: 5-7 Passengers
- Cargo Space: 10.1 cubic feet (behind 3rd row), 41.2 cubic feet (behind 2nd row), 41.2 cubic feet (behind 1rd row)
- Legroom by Row: 39 inches (1st), 37.6 inches (2nd), 33.5 inches (3rd)
- Standard leather seating and intuitive interior storage, including an optional cooler compartment
- InControl® Touch Pro™ and available Intelligent Seat Fold
Expect to pay around $52,300 MSRP for the Discovery.
3. Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Capacity: 5-7 Passengers
- Cargo Space: 6.8 cubic feet (behind 3rd row), 34.6 cubic feet (behind 2nd row), 60 cubic feet (behind 1st row)
- Legroom by Row: 39.0 inches (1st), 38.1 inches (2nd), 25.7 inches (3rd)
- Spacious sliding and reclining 2nd-row seating
- Touch Pro™, Ambient Interior Lighting, and Two-zone Climate Control
The Land Rover Discovery Sport currently starts at $37,800 MSRP.
Bring Your Family to Land Rover Paramus to Test Out These SUVs for Size
Ready to see what each of these three-row Land Rover SUVs has in store for you and your family in Saddle River or Ridgewood? Come check them all out right now at Land Rover Paramus, located at 405 NJ-17 in Paramus, NJ.
While you’re here, be sure to check out our current new vehicle specials for some great offers. If you’re having trouble finding the particular model that you’re after, take advantage of our vehicle finder service and let us take care of the search.
More from Land Rover Paramus
The 2021 Land Rover Range Rover Sport dimensions make this two or three-row SUV a perfect choice for Englewood-area adventurers. With up to 63.7 cubic feet of cargo space and plenty of room for your passengers, you’ll find it easy to transition between errands, road trips, and family vacations whenever the mood strikes. We’ve covered…
The 2021 Range Rover Velar is a truly unique luxury vehicle, instantly recognizable on Paramus roads for its bold design. If you’re checking out Range Rover Velar models, you may have asked about the Range Rover Velar S vs. R-DYNAMIC comparison, or other ways to compare Velar models. Land Rover Paramus has laid out everything you need…
The 2020 Land Rover Discovery is a well-rounded five- or seven-passenger SUV that can handle just about any adventure with room to spare. Of course, that’s not the only reason it stands out. Whether you’re interested in finding the right interior trim or you’re on the hunt for the perfect suite of technologies, our guide…