Which Land Rover SUVs Have a Third Row?
Open Today! Sales: 9am-7pm | Contact Us: Call sales Phone Number(844)924-8830
The new Land Rover lineup is full of high-performance SUVs that can take you anywhere you want to go, but what if you’re looking for a Land Rover SUV with third-row seating? There are a number of large families in the Ridgewood area, and we know that an adventure-ready SUV really only earns the title if it can help you bring everyone you love along for the ride.
So, which Land Rover and Range Rover models have seven seats? We’re happy to report that New Jersey’s drivers have options. The current selection of Land Rover and Range Rover SUVs includes four models with standard or available third-row seating, and we’re ready to help you find the perfect model in our inventory.
1. Range Rover Sport
The Range Rover Sport seats five passengers as standard, but you have the option of tacking on a third row to increase the seating capacity to seven. More precisely, this model offers an optional 5+2 seating configuration with perfect third-row seats for children. On top of that, you’ll enjoy a max cargo capacity of 51.7 cubic feet with both the second and third rows of seating folded flat. Here’s what else you expect from its interior:
- Range Rover Sport Capacity: 5-7 passengers (5+2 seating)
- Cargo Space: 10.8 cubic feet (behind 3rd row), 31.7 cubic feet (behind 2nd row), 63.7 cubic feet (behind 1st row)
- Legroom by Row: 39.5 inches (1st), 37 inches (2nd)
- Towing capacity: Up to 7,716 pounds, roof carrying capacity of 220 pounds
- Features: Standard Touch Pro™ Duo, available heated front/rear seats, available Rear Seat Entertainment System
Although there are other Land Rover SUVs with three rows, the Range Rover Sport has been the only Range Rover with 3rd row seating for sale—until very recently. The all-new 2022 Range Rover is also being offered with third-row seating, and we can help you explore the full range of available Range Rover configurations today. Sticking with the model seen above? Pricing for new Range Rover Sport models starts at $69,500 MSRP.
2. Land Rover Discovery
In terms of standard seating, the Land Rover Discovery is the biggest Land Rover available today and the roomiest SUV in our lineup. You’ll enjoy three rows of seating for up to seven passengers—as standard—and since the cabin is easily configurable, you can set it up to seat two, three, four, five, six, or seven passengers at a time. What’s more, this model’s third-row seats will fit adults and taller passengers without trouble.
Cargo space in the new Land Rover Discovery is equally impressive, with a maximum volume of up to 83.7 cubic feet when both rows of rear seats are folded flat. Take a look at this quick breakdown of its capacities to learn more:
- Land Rover Discovery Capacity: 7 passengers (7 full-size seats)
- Cargo Space: 9.1 cubic feet (behind 3rd row), 45 cubic feet (behind 2nd row), 74.3 cubic feet (behind 1st row)
- Legroom by Row: 39.1 inches (1st), 37.4 inches (2nd), 33.5 inches (3rd)
- Towing Capacity: Up to 8,200 pounds, roof carrying capacity of 176 pounds
- Features: Standard leather seating and Touch Pro™, available Intelligent Seat Fold, available cooler compartment
Expect to pay around $56,600 MSRP for the most accessible new Discovery. It’s also important to note that the option to add Intelligent Seat Fold technology makes this one of the best third-row SUVs for car seats. Indeed, the Defender is the only SUV in our lineup that includes ISOfix and LATCH mountings on its third row seats.
3. Land Rover Discovery Sport
Looking for a luxury SUV that gives you luxury, comfort, and versatility for a reasonable price? Then check out the Land Rover Discovery Sport. The Discovery Sport offers standard seating for five and available seating for up to seven, and its 5+2 three-row configuration is perfect for growing families or those who often find themselves on carpool duty. With 60 cubic feet of cargo space available with the rear seats folded flat, it’s not quite as spacious–but it is significantly more affordable. Here’s a closer look at what it’s offering:
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Capacity: 5-7 passengers (5+2 seating)
- Cargo Space: 5.5 cubic feet (behind 3rd row), 26.6 cubic feet (behind 2nd row), 63.3 cubic feet (behind 1st row)
- Legroom by Row: 39.1 inches (1st), 38.1 inches (2nd), 25.7 inches (3rd)
- Towing Capacity: 4,409 pounds, roof carrying capacity of 165 pounds
- Features: Spacious sliding and reclining 2nd-row seating, Touch Pro™, Ambient Interior Lighting, and Two-zone Climate Control
The new Land Rover Discovery Sport currently starts at $42,375 MSRP. Even though the Discovery Sport is not the roomiest SUV in our inventory, its low starting price makes it a great choice for drivers want to get more out of their budget.
4. Land Rover Defender
The iconic Land Rover Defender is back, and it’s offering more than ever before. This model is offered in two body styles, a four-door Defender 110 and a two-door Defender 90. The latter seats five as standard, but it also offers a first-row jump seat that can push your capacity to six. Of course, those seeking a Land Rover SUV with a third-row will be more interested in the 110! This model seats five as standard, six with the optional first-row jump seat, or seven with the optional 5+2 third-row seating. Our guide to the 2022 Land Rover Defender dimensions has all the details, but you can explore the basics here:
- Land Rover Defender Capacity: 5, 6, or 7 passengers (5+2 seats available only on the Defender 110)
- Cargo Space: 10.7 cubic feet (behind 3rd row), 34.6 cubic feet (behind 2nd row), 69.0 cubic feet (behind 3rd row)
- Legroom by Row: 39.1 inches (1st) / 38.4 inches (2nd)
- Towing Capacity: Up to 8,200 pounds, roof carrying capacity of 220 to 370 pounds
- Features: Pivi Pro™, Blind Spot Monitoring, easy-clean cloth upholstery, heated front seats, available heated rear seats and front console refrigerator
A new Defender 110 starts at $51,700 MSRP.
Bring Your Family to Land Rover Paramus to Test Out These SUVs for Size
Ready to see what each of these three-row Land Rover SUVs has in store for you and your family in Jersey City or Fort Lee? Come check them all out right now at Land Rover Paramus, located at 405 NJ-17 in Paramus, NJ.
While you’re here, be sure to check out our current new vehicle specials for some great offers. If you’re having trouble finding the particular model that you’re after, take advantage of our vehicle finder service and let us take care of the search.
More from Land Rover Paramus
The adventure-ready Land Rover Defender is a fantastic option for your next vehicle, especially if you’re looking to travel beyond Paramus with all your gear in tow. The impressive 2023 Land Rover Defender towing capacity reaches as high as 8,201 pounds, and its innovative towing technologies mean you’ll be able to tow safely, with…
The 2023 Range Rover Sport is powerful and luxuriously appointed—but that’s not the only reason that it’s a hit with busy families who want to gear up for adventure on the weekends. Our guide to the Range Rover Sport dimensions shows that it’s perfect for passengers and those who tend to travel with lots…
Drivers who want to bring home the all-new fifth-generation Range Rover will have a wide range of models to consider. Which 2022 Land Rover Range Rover configuration is right for you? Whether you already have a budget in mind or you just want to get a comprehensive look at your options, our in-depth guide to…