2019 Land Rover Discovery Interior
The Land Rover Discovery immediately stands out to Englewood drivers thanks to its exceptional performance and capability, but drivers invariably find the Land Rover Discovery interior just as compelling as what’s under the hood. Read on to explore the features and fittings that combine to make the Discovery cabin so unparalleled.
Land Rover Discovery Capacity
With the available 3rd row, drivers can fit up to seven passengers and plenty of cargo, so it’s an ideal option for those who regularly need to pack in lots of stuff or take the whole family around Saddle River. It doesn’t matter if you’re in the front or the back, you’ll always find plenty of space in which to stretch out and relax.
- Cargo Space: Up to85.0 cubic feet with the 7-passenger option o rup to 88.3 cubic feet with the 5-passenger option
- Headroom (Front/Rear): 39.3 inches/39.0 inches
- Shoulder Room (Front/Rear): 60.4 inches/59.5 inches
- Hip Room (Front/Rear 57.8 inches/55.7 inches
- Legroom (Front/Rear): 42.2 inches/37.6 inches
An available Intelligent Seat Fold further upgrades versatility by letting you reconfigure second and third-row seating at the touch of a button.
Land Rover Discovery Technology
Features found across the Land Rover Discovery cabin provide top of the line safety, convenience, and entertainment. Select features include:
- Land Rover InControl® Remote & Protect™: Provides added peace of mind by automatically contacting emergency services if the airbags are deployed. You’re also free to contact a Land Rover Optimized Assistance operator for technical help with any Discovery feature.
- Touch Pro™ with 10-Inch Touchscreen: This leading infotainment system brings advanced connectivity and entertainment. It’s available on HSE trim levels and higher.
- High-Definition 12.3″ Interactive Driver Display: Displays driving and safety information, navigation, media, and more during your Ridgewood commute. It’s standard on HSE trim levels and higher.
Land Rover Discovery Design
The Land Rover Discovery is widely celebrated by combining bold capability with a plush interior, and the latest model does all it can to expand on that reputation with premium features you just won’t find in rival models. Select comfort and design features include:
- Leather surfaces with expertly tailored twin-needle stitching
- Three-zone climate control
- Genuine wood and metal finishes
- Upper and lower glove box with optional cooler compartment.
- Heated and massaging seats
Experience the Luxury of the Land Rover Discovery Firsthand
The team here at Land Rover Paramus can help you compare the Land Rover Discovery against the Nissan Pathfinder, talk through towing specs, and more. Simply contact us today for any advice or assistance, or start your search for a new or used Land Rover Discovery today!
More About Land Rover Discovery Features
The Land Rover Discovery immediately stands out to Englewood drivers thanks to its exceptional performance and capability, but drivers invariably find the Land Rover Discovery interior just as compelling as what’s under the hood. Read on to explore the features and fittings that combine to make the Discovery cabin so unparalleled. Learn More View Inventory…
The 2019 Land Rover Discovery towing capacity gets up to 8,201 pounds and a max cargo capacity of 88.3 cubic feet, so you can take more with you in Englewood and Saddle River. With seating for up to seven passengers and features like a 10-speaker sound system and 10-inch color touchscreen, you can enjoy a luxury…