2019 Land Rover Discovery Towing
The 2019 Land Rover Discovery towing capacity gets up to 8,201 pounds and a max cargo capacity of 88.3 cubic feet, so you can take more with you in Englewood and Saddle River. With seating for up to seven passengers and features like a 10-speaker sound system and 10-inch color touchscreen, you can enjoy a luxury SUV without having to compromise on power. Learn more about Discovery towing below, then contact Land Rover Paramus for a test drive to take a closer look at the Discovery interior!
How Much Can A Land Rover Discovery Tow?
There are a few different engine options that you’ll find on the Land Rover Discovery, which will affect this off-road-ready SUV’s towing capacity. Find out which option has the right balance of specs for your next road trip or off-road excursion!
- 8,201 pounds towing capacity: This is possible with the standard 3.0L supercharged V6 gasoline engine, which delivers 340 hp and 332 lb-ft of torque, which has an eight-speed automatic transmission.
- 7,716 pounds towing capacity: The available 3.0L turbocharged diesel engine option offers 254 hp and 443 lb-ft of torque, also with an eight-speed automatic transmission.
Land Rover Discovery Capability
Wherever you need to tow items in Ridgewood, you can take advantage of powerful performance features that are designed for safer and easier towing, even if you are hauling cargo off the beaten path.
- Terrain Response® 2: Select different drive modes to adapt to road conditions or to your preferred driving, like Snow, Sand, Mud, and more!
- Dynamic Stability Control and Electronic Power Assisted Steering: This reduces vehicle rocking as well as over-steer/understeer, to enhance handling and stability on the roads.
- All-Terrain Progress Control (ATPC): This available system helps you set an maintain a steady speed when driving over challenging road conditions. It works like a lower-speed cruise control, and allows you to focus on steering and handling.
- Advanced Tow Assist: This optional feature helps you control the direction of both your vehicle and your trailer (or item you’re towing) when driving in reverse.
Experience the Land Rover Discovery at Land Rover Paramus
Explore more Discovery features by comparing the Land Rover Discovery vs. Nissan Pathfinder at Land Rover Paramus, then browse our inventory to find a new Land Rover Discovery for sale near Englewood.
Learn More at Land Rover Paramus
The new Land Rover lineup is full of high-performance SUVs that can take you anywhere you want to go, but what if you’re looking for a Land Rover SUV with third-row seating? There are a number of large families in the Englewood area, and we know that an adventure-ready SUV really only earns the title if it…
The 2020 Range Rover colors come in an exciting variety of hues, and that means that this SUV can be configured to suit just about anyone’s taste. Read more to learn about both the exterior and interior premium colors that are offered. When you are ready to select a new Range Rover for your Saddle River…
Are you searching for a new luxury SUV to make those drives around Paramus more enjoyable? The 2020 Land Rover Range Rover Velar has a refined design with a remarkable interior. There’s plenty of space for cargo and passengers, along with lots of high-end amenities that are hard to find in its competitors. Explore the Range Rover…