2021 Land Rover Range Rover Velar: Trim Comparison
The 2021 Range Rover Velar is a truly unique luxury vehicle, instantly recognizable on Paramus roads for its bold design. If you’re checking out Range Rover Velar models, you may have asked about the Range Rover Velar S vs. R-DYNAMIC comparison, or other ways to compare Velar models. Land Rover Paramus has laid out everything you need to know in our Land Rover Velar trim comparison below!
Land Rover Velar Trim Comparisons: Range Rover Velar S vs. R-DYNAMIC S
Ridgewood drivers have their choice of Range Rover Velar models starting with the base S trim and the upgraded R-Dynamic trim. Both come with a standard P250 I4 Gas Engine that generates 247 horsepower and has a top speed of 135 mph. So, what do you get when you compare models on the 2021 Velar?
Range Rover Velar S
- Technology: Pivi Pro®, 3D Surround Camera, Meridian™ Sound System
- Utility: Powered tailgate
- Interior Amenities: Leather steering wheel, Perforated grained leather seats, 14-way driver memory front seats
Range Rover Velar R-DYNAMIC S
- All features on the Velar S
- Perforated grained leather and suede cloth seats
- Ebony Morzine headlining
- Satin Chrome gearshift paddles
- Leather steering wheel with Satin Chrome bezel
- Satin Dark Grey wheel finish
As you can see when you compare Velar models, both have a lot to offer the Jersey City driver, and the R-DYNAMIC S has extra luxury. Both can be upgraded with a P340 I6 MHEV engine that achieves 335 hp and 155 mph top speed for those who want some of the best performance that this luxury SUV has to offer. Check out the Range Rover Velar mpg ratings to get a better sense of the difference between these two engine options, or step into the Range Rover Velar interior with our team.
Land Rover Velar Trim Comparisons: R-DYNAMIC HSE
There’s the Range Rover Velar S vs. R-DYNAMIC S matchup, and then there’s the R-DYNAMIC HSE. This trim represents the most refined and powerful version of the Velar, with distinctive touches and high-end amenities that will be the envy of any Fort Lee driver. It all starts with the P400 I6 MHEV engine, which delivers 395 hp and goes from 0-60 mph in 4.9 seconds. Other amenities include:
- Adding to or replacing Velar R-DYNAMIC S features
- Interior: Meridian™ 3D Surround Sound System, Interactive Driver Display, Perforated full leather steering wheel, 20-way heated and cooled, memory, massage front seats, Extended Leather Upgrade
- Safety and Utility: Adaptive Cruise Control, 21-inch Style 5109 5-spoke wheels, Electrically adjustable steering column
- Exterior Design: “R-Dynamic HSE” badging
Test Drive the Velar Today!
These Range Rover Velar features are impressive on paper, but the best way to experience the luxury and high performance standards on this vehicle is to drive it yourself! Compare Velar models at Land Rover Paramus, and use the many resources at our finance center to get some of these exciting luxury amenities. Contact us today with any questions you may have!
More from Land Rover Paramus
The new Land Rover lineup is full of high-performance SUVs that can take you anywhere you want to go, but what if you’re looking for a Land Rover SUV with third-row seating? There are a number of large families in the Ridgewood area, and we know that an adventure-ready SUV really only earns the title if it…
There’s a whole lot to love about the 2022 Land Rover Discovery Sport interior. This compact luxury SUV doesn’t compromise when it comes to space, design, and style. You’ll find seating for five to seven passengers (depending on the configuration you choose), a suite of advanced technology to make your Fort Lee rides smooth and safe,…
The 2021 Range Rover Velar mpg ratings top out at 20 mpg city, 26 mpg highway, and 23 mpg in combined settings, and that means this SUV is ready to help you conquer daily errands and longer drives alike. If you’re on the hunt for an SUV that can help you power through challenges…