2021 Range Rover Velar Interior
If you seek tons of luxurious amenities paired with a modern design, you’ll love what you find in the 2021 Range Rover Velar interior. This model offers leading technologies, impressive comforts, and spacious dimensions that will please every passenger. We’ve put together this handy guide so you can know what to expect when you make the short trip to Land Rover Paramus for a test drive!
Interior Features of the Range Rover Velar
We’re proud to say that the 2021 Range Rover Velar interior is packed with more advanced technology and comfort features than ever before. Check out the following standard design, convenience, and technology features:
- 11-speaker 380-watt Meridian™ Sound System and SiriusXM® Satellite Radio
- 360° Parking Aid, Lane Departure Warning, Blind Spot Assist, and more
- Perforated grained leather seats in Ebony, Acorn/Ebony, or Light Oyster/Ebony
- 40:20:40 split-folding rear seats and two-zone climate control
- InControl® Apps with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ smartphone compatibility
- Leather steering wheel
- HomeLink® Garage Door Opener
- Land Rover InControl® Touch Pro™ Duo with Voice Control and Navigation Pro
- 14-way power front seats with driver memory settings
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror
Don’t worry, there’s even more to love inside the luxurious new Range Rover Velar. Make any Jersey City drive simple perfection with these available convenience and technology upgrades:
- 20-way power front seats with memory, massage, heating and cooling functions
- Four-zone climate control and rear-seat entertainment
- Configurable ambient lighting with 10 color choices
- 12.3-inch Interactive Driver Display
- 825W Meridian™ Surround Sound System with 17 speakers including a subwoofer
Check out the Velar trim levels to get a better sense of what the rest of the lineup is offering!
Dimensions of the Range Rover Velar Interior
To say that the Range Rover Velar interior is spacious is an understatement. The five-passenger Velar provides ample room with 70.4 cubic feet of cargo space, making it easy to transport larger objects through Ridgewood and Fort Lee. Take a closer look:
- EPA Interior Volume: 104.5 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume (Rear Seats Up / Down): 34.4 cubic feet / 70.1 cubic feet.
- Front / Rear Head Room: 38.1 inches / 38 inches
- Front / Rear Legroom: 40.3 inches / 37.2 inches
Think you might need more space, or seating for up to seven? Compare the Velar to the Range Rover Sport with our team.
Test Drive a Velar Today at Land Rover Paramus!
Our dedicated team of product specialists is eager to show you the exciting new 2021 Range Rover Velar. Give us a call at (844) 924-8830 or contact us about scheduling a test drive! Interested in buying a new or used vehicle? Our finance team has made it easy for you to get pre-qualified by applying online!
More from Land Rover Paramus
Drivers who want to bring home the all-new fifth-generation Range Rover will have a wide range of models to consider. Which 2022 Land Rover Range Rover configuration is right for you? Whether you already have a budget in mind or you just want to get a comprehensive look at your options, our in-depth guide to…
The new Land Rover lineup is full of high-performance SUVs that can take you anywhere you want to go, but what if you’re looking for a Land Rover SUV with third-row seating? There are a number of large families in the Ridgewood area, and we know that an adventure-ready SUV really only earns the title if it…
There’s a whole lot to love about the 2022 Land Rover Discovery Sport interior. This compact luxury SUV doesn’t compromise when it comes to space, design, and style. You’ll find seating for five to seven passengers (depending on the configuration you choose), a suite of advanced technology to make your Fort Lee rides smooth and safe,…