Looking for an SUV with capable off-road performance in Englewood should lead to a Range Rover vs. Jeep comparison. Each manufacturer offers a variety of features to enhance off-road and all-weather handling, so read on to find out which brand will work best for you before contacting your local authorized Saddle River retailer to set up a test drive.
Jeep or Range Rover: Lineup Overview
As part of the Land Rover luxury SUV brand, the Range Rover family starts with the Evoque at $42,650 MSRP and runs right up to the flagship Range Rover for $90,900 MSRP.
- 2020 Range Rover Evoque: 5 seats / up to 48.8 cubic feet cargo space / up to 246 hp / up to 27 mpg
- 2020 Range Rover Velar: 5 seats / up to 70.1 cubic feet cargo space / up to 247 hp / up to 27 mpg
- 2020 Range Rover Sport: 5 to 7 seats / up to 62.2 cubic feet cargo space / up to 355 hp / up to 22.7 mpg
- 2020 Range Rover: 5 seats / up to 68.6 cubic feet cargo space / up to 355 hp / up to 24 mpg
The Jeep SUV lineup starts with the $22,095 MSRP Jeep Compass and runs up to the $32,195 MSRP Jeep Grand Cherokee.
- 2019 Jeep Compass: 5 seats / up to 59.8 cubic feet max cargo space / standard 180 hp / up to 32 mpg
- 2019 Jeep Renegade: 5 seats / up to 50.8 cubic feet cargo space / up to 180 hp / up to 32 mpg
- 2019 Jeep Cherokee: 5 seats / up to 54.7 cubic feet cargo space / up to 180 hp / up to 31 mpg
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler: 4 seats / up to 31.7 cubic feet cargo space/up to 270 hp/up to 25 mpg
- 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee: 5 seats / up to 68.3 cubic feet cargo space / up to 293 hp / up to 26 mpg
Jeep or Range Rover: 4-Wheel Drive Features
Range Rover Off-Road Features
- Terrain Response® 2: Features 7 drive modes (Dynamic, Eco, Comfort, Grass/Gravel/Snow, Mud and Ruts, Sand, and Rock Crawl).
- All-Terrain Progress Control: Keeps a steady speed through low-traction conditions at speeds of 18 mph and less.
- Active Rear Locking Differential: Recovers from or prevents wheel slip by distributing power to wheels with the most traction.
- Electronic Air Suspension: Lets you change the vehicle’s height for confident off-roading or to make easier loading and unloading.
- ClearSight Ground View: You can see through the hood to the ground below and ahead using your touchscreen – that’s great on a steep incline.
- Range Rover Towing: Haul up to 7,716 lbs. while making use of Advanced Tow Assist, Trailer Stability Assist, and Rear Height Adjust.
Jeep Off-Road Features
- Selec-Terrain® Traction Management System: Features 5 drive modes (Auto, Sport, Snow, Sand/Mud, or Rock).
- Quadra-Drive II: A rear electronic limited slip differential can transfer up to 100% of the traction to the rear wheels.
- Quadra-Lift® Air Suspension System: Raises the vehicle for improved off-road capability.
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Towing: A 7,200 lbs. towing capacity combines with a Trailer Sway Control system.
Jeep and Land Rover: Interior Features
Range Rover: Offers indulgent leather seating and power adjustable front seats as standard in most models, plus available features such as Rear Executive Class Seats, with a power-deployable center console, heated and cooled seats, rear seat entertainment, and more.
Available features include:
- InControl® Touch Pro™ Duo 10-inch HD touchscreen
- GPS Navigation System and additional 5-inch touchscreen
- Satellite Radio, HD Radio, and Bluetooth®
- Wi-Fi hotspot
- Fixed or sliding panoramic roof with automatic or gesture sunblind
- Tri-Zone Automatic Climate Control
Jeep: Leather power adjustable front seats are standard in select Jeep models, and leather upholstery and heated front seats are often options for high level trims.
Available Jeep features include:
- 8.4-inch touchscreen
- GPS Navigation System
- Satellite Radio, Bluetooth® connectivity
- Sunroof or removable top
- Dual-zone Automatic Temperature Control
Find Your Ideal SUV by Visiting Our Showroom Today!
Whether you want to explore Jaguar InControl technology, arrange a test drive around Ridgewood, or explore Range Rover pricing, feel free to visit the Land Rover Paramus showroom or contact us directly. You can also compare more off-road-ready models like the Land Rover Range Rover vs. Toyota Land Cruiser today!