How Much is a Range Rover?
Are you trying to decide which Land Rover model to take home to Englewood? The Range Rover lineup consists of four attractive and off-road-capable models that stand out from the competition, including the Range Rover flagship, the Range Rover Sport, Range Rover Evoque, and the Range Rover Velar. Take a closer look at the Range Rover family price range, starting with the Range Rover Evoque at $42,650 MSRP and topping out at the Range Rover at $89,500 MSRP. Then contact us for a test drive to experience one or more of these models in person!
2019 Land Rover Range Rover
The flagship Land Rover Range Rover offers drivers InControl® in-car infotainment, the Meridian™ Sound System, driver aids, and Rear Executive Class Seats, depending on which trim level you choose.
- Range Rover – From $89,500 MSRP
- Range Rover HSE – From $94,950 MSRP
- Range Rover Supercharged – From $105,950 MSRP
- Range Rover Autobiography – From $143,000 MSRP
- Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic – From $178,500 MSRP
2019 Range Rover Sport
With a bit more pep in its step, the Range Rover Sport is a powerful–yet stylish–option in the Range Rover lineup, offering six different trim levels to choose from at varying prices:
- Range Rover Sport SE – From $68,500 MSRP
- Range Rover Sport HSE – From $73,990 MSRP
- Range Rover Sport HST – From $82,950 MSRP
- Range Rover Sport Supercharged Dynamic – From $86,500 MSRP
- Range Rover Sport Autobiography Dynamic – From $97,500 MSRP
- Range Rover Sport SVR – From $114,500 MSRP
2019 Range Rover Velar
Winner of the 2018 World Car Design of the Year award, the thoroughly modern Range Rover Velar is a striking option that’s sure to turn heads around Fort Worth, with four trim level options.
- Range Rover Velar – From $49,950 MSRP
- Range Rover Velar S – From $54,700 MSRP
- Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic SE – From $59, 000 MSRP
- Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic HSE – From $74,500 MSRP
2020 Range Rover Evoque
The compact and stylish Range Rover Evoque offers interior features like the Touch Pro™ infotainment system and twin-needle stitched leather seating.
- Range Rover Evoque S – From $42,650 MSRP
- Range Rover Evoque SE – From $47,200 MSRP
- Range Rover Evoque R-Dynamic S – From $46,600 MSRP
- Range Rover Evoque R-Dynamic SE – From $51,150 MSRP
- Range Rover Evoque R-Dynamic HSE – From $55,800 MSRP
- Range Rover Evoque First Edition – From $56,850 MSRP
Ready to learn more? Check out the 2020 Range Rover Evoque interior today.
Find Your Perfect Range Rover at Land Rover Paramus
If you know which member of the Range Rover family is your favorite find one for sale in our inventory of new Land Rover models near Ridgewood. You can also learn more about the difference between the Range Rover lineup and the Land Rover Lineup, and explore our current new vehicle specials at Land Rover Paramus to take advantage of great savings!
Learn More at Land Rover Paramus
From the perforated leather seats to the glowing ambient lighting, the 2020 Range Rover Evoque interior is the perfect indulgence for Englewood drivers. Lovers of luxury will adore the spacious design, packed with cutting-edge features that make your daily drive better than ever. What can you expect from the Range Rover Evoque capacity? Let’s take…
If you’re on the hunt for a superior entry-level luxury SUV, you’ve come to the right place. After just one look at the 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport interior, you’ll be hard-pressed to settle for any other model. Whether you need to seat five people or seven, the Discovery Sport offers all of the features…
Have you ever wondered, “How much can a Range Rover Sport tow?” Like every vehicle in the Land Rover lineup, the 2020 Range Rover Sport is a force to be reckoned with. For the new year, the Range Rover Sport towing capacity tops out at 7,716 pounds, which is more than many midsize pickup trucks…