2022 Land Rover Defender Dimensions
The 2022 Land Rover Defender is available in two basic configurations: a 2-door model called the Defender 90 and a 4-Door model called the Defender 110. Although the two models are very similar, the 2022 Land Rover Defender dimensions will obviously vary depending on which build you choose. We’ve covered everything you need to know about their interior and exterior specs below!
Land Rover Defender Dimensions: Exterior
How will the Land Rover Defender fit into your Ridgewood or Jersey City garage? Exterior dimensions for 90 and 110 models are as follows:
- Length: 170.2 inches (90, No Spare), 187.4 inches (110, No Spare)
- Wheelbase: 101.9 inches (90), 118.9 inches (110)
- Height (Coil Springs): 77.7 inches (90), 77.4 inches (110)
- Height (Air Suspension, Minimum): 77.5 inches (90), 77.4 inches (110)
- Width: 82.9 inches (90, Mirrors Out), 82.9 inches (110, Mirrors Out)
- Ground Clearance (Coil Springs): 8.9 inches (90), 8.6 inches (110)
- Ground Clearance (Air Suspension): 8.5 inches–11.6 inches (90), 8.5 inches–11.5 inches (110)
- Turning Circle (Curb-to-Curb): 37.1 feet (90), 42.1 feet (110)
Keep in mind that you can adjust the Land Rover Defender height if you choose a model with air suspension. When extended to the max, this feature adds roughly three inches.
Additionally, it’s worth noting that the Land Rover Defender weight will vary depending on your choice of body, engine, and configuration. At its lightest, this model comes in at 4,550 pounds.
Land Rover Defender Dimensions: Interior
It’s important to note that the Land Rover Defender 90 seats either five or six passengers; the Land Rover Defender 110 can seat five, six, or seven! That’s because it offers an optional third row. With this in mind, let’s take a look at the Land Rover Defender dimensions for the interior:
Defender 90: Seating and Dimensions
- Seating Capacity: 5 or 6 passengers
- Headroom (1st/2nd): 40.6 inches / 38.6 inches (or 37.2 inches with panoramic roof)
- Legroom (1st/2nd): 39.0 inches / 36.6 inches
- Cargo Volume: 15.6 cubic feet (seats up) / 58.3 cubic feet (seats flat)
Defender 110: Seating and Dimensions
- Seating Capacity: 5, 6, or 7 passengers
- Headroom (1st/2nd): 40.6 inches / 40.4 inches
- Legroom (1st/2nd): 39.1 inches / 39.1 inches (or 38.4 inches with optional 5+2 seating)
- Cargo Volume: 34.0 cubic feet (seats up) / 78.8 cubic feet (seats flat)
If you decide to equip your Defender with a third row, the interior becomes slightly more compact! However, you can still fold down both rows of seating to make more room for cargo in a pinch.
It’s Time to See the Land Rover Defender In Person!
Sure, the 2022 Land Rover Defender dimensions look great on paper, but we know you’ll want to experience this SUV in person! If you’re ready to take the next steps today, start exploring our current Defender lease offers and value your trade-in online. It’s easy to start shopping from your home in Paramus or Fort Lee.
More from Land Rover Paramus
2023 Land Rover Defender: Interior Dimensions and Feature
You’ve done your research on the 2023 Land Rover Defender and its performance, but what does the interior look like and how will measure up to your requirements? Seeing the Land Rover Defender interior packages for yourself will blow you away with a variety of accessory options. So, whether you’re gearing up for serious adventures…
2023 Range Rover Velar Interior Dimensions and Features
Ready for a modern luxury SUV perfect for active Paramus families? Prepare for your next luxury crossover SUV, the 2023 Land Rover Range Rover Velar. Discover the Range Rover Velar interior, dimensions, and more from your friends at Land Rover Paramus near Ridgewood! Our team wants you to find the perfect new Range Rover Velar for your…
2023 Range Rover Sport Interior
The Range Rover Sport returns for 2023 with a fresh redesign—inside and out! Once you see what this year’s model has to offer, it’s easy to see why Ridgewood-area drivers can’t wait to make it their off-road companion for the years to come. Our in-depth guide covers everything you need to know about the Range…
0 comment(s) so far on 2022 Land Rover Defender Dimensions