2022 Land Rover Defender Dimensions
The 2022 Land Rover Defender is available in two basic configurations: a 2-door model called the Defender 90 and a 4-Door model called the Defender 110. Although the two models are very similar, the 2022 Land Rover Defender dimensions will obviously vary depending on which build you choose. We’ve covered everything you need to know about their interior and exterior specs below!
Land Rover Defender Dimensions: Exterior
How will the Land Rover Defender fit into your Ridgewood or Jersey City garage? Exterior dimensions for 90 and 110 models are as follows:
- Length: 170.2 inches (90, No Spare), 187.4 inches (110, No Spare)
- Wheelbase: 101.9 inches (90), 118.9 inches (110)
- Height (Coil Springs): 77.7 inches (90), 77.4 inches (110)
- Height (Air Suspension, Minimum): 77.5 inches (90), 77.4 inches (110)
- Width: 82.9 inches (90, Mirrors Out), 82.9 inches (110, Mirrors Out)
- Ground Clearance (Coil Springs): 8.9 inches (90), 8.6 inches (110)
- Ground Clearance (Air Suspension): 8.5 inches–11.6 inches (90), 8.5 inches–11.5 inches (110)
- Turning Circle (Curb-to-Curb): 37.1 feet (90), 42.1 feet (110)
Keep in mind that you can adjust the Land Rover Defender height if you choose a model with air suspension. When extended to the max, this feature adds roughly three inches.
Additionally, it’s worth noting that the Land Rover Defender weight will vary depending on your choice of body, engine, and configuration. At its lightest, this model comes in at 4,550 pounds.
Land Rover Defender Dimensions: Interior
It’s important to note that the Land Rover Defender 90 seats either five or six passengers; the Land Rover Defender 110 can seat five, six, or seven! That’s because it offers an optional third row. With this in mind, let’s take a look at the Land Rover Defender dimensions for the interior:
Defender 90: Seating and Dimensions
- Seating Capacity: 5 or 6 passengers
- Headroom (1st/2nd): 40.6 inches / 38.6 inches (or 37.2 inches with panoramic roof)
- Legroom (1st/2nd): 39.0 inches / 36.6 inches
- Cargo Volume: 15.6 cubic feet (seats up) / 58.3 cubic feet (seats flat)
Defender 110: Seating and Dimensions
- Seating Capacity: 5, 6, or 7 passengers
- Headroom (1st/2nd): 40.6 inches / 40.4 inches
- Legroom (1st/2nd): 39.1 inches / 39.1 inches (or 38.4 inches with optional 5+2 seating)
- Cargo Volume: 34.0 cubic feet (seats up) / 78.8 cubic feet (seats flat)
If you decide to equip your Defender with a third row, the interior becomes slightly more compact! However, you can still fold down both rows of seating to make more room for cargo in a pinch.
It’s Time to See the Land Rover Defender In Person!
Sure, the 2022 Land Rover Defender dimensions look great on paper, but we know you’ll want to experience this SUV in person! If you’re ready to take the next steps today, start exploring our current Defender lease offers and value your trade-in online. It’s easy to start shopping from your home in Paramus or Fort Lee.
More from Land Rover Paramus
Drivers who want to bring home the all-new fifth-generation Range Rover will have a wide range of models to consider. Which 2022 Land Rover Range Rover configuration is right for you? Whether you already have a budget in mind or you just want to get a comprehensive look at your options, our in-depth guide to…
The new Land Rover lineup is full of high-performance SUVs that can take you anywhere you want to go, but what if you’re looking for a Land Rover SUV with third-row seating? There are a number of large families in the Ridgewood area, and we know that an adventure-ready SUV really only earns the title if it…
There’s a whole lot to love about the 2022 Land Rover Discovery Sport interior. This compact luxury SUV doesn’t compromise when it comes to space, design, and style. You’ll find seating for five to seven passengers (depending on the configuration you choose), a suite of advanced technology to make your Fort Lee rides smooth and safe,…