How Much is a New Land Rover Discovery Sport?
How much is a new Land Rover Discovery Sport with all the features you desire? The 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport price starts at $37,800 MSRP, and ranges up to $52,800 MSRP for the R-DYNAMIC HSE model. Take a look at the various Discovery Sport configurations below, compare them on pricing and features, and then check out our inventory to find the perfect model for your %%di_city_1%% drives.
2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport Price
First things first. Take a look at all of the 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport price points:
- Discovery Sport (Base) – $37,800 MSRP
- Discovery Sport S – $41,500 MSRP
- Discovery Sport R-DYNAMIC S – $43,100 MSRP
- Discovery Sport SE – $44,600 MSRP
- Discovery Sport R-DYNAMIC SE – $46,150 MSRP
- Discovery Sport R-DYNAMIC HSE – $52,800 MSRP
A Note on the 2021 Model: While pricing information is not yet available for the newest Discovery Sport, you can expect a release date to be just around the corner. Contact us today if you’d like to be notified when we know more!
Land Rover Discovery Sport Models Compared
Choosing between the Land Rover Discovery Sport SUV’s different models may not be easy. After all, there’s only a difference of roughly $15,000 between the base model and the range-topping trim. After breaking things down on a monthly basis, you may find that many configurations can fit within your budget.
Rest assured: we’re here to help you make the right decision. See all the Land Rover Discovery Sport models compared below, and learn about the key factors considered by Englewood-area buyers:
- The baseline Discovery Sport already features grained leather seating, along with InControl® and Touch Pro™. Like most of the lineup, it’s powered by a 246-hp turbo-4.
- Choose the Discovery Sport S if you think you’d benefit from Connected Navigation Pro, or if you’d like to enjoy the Smartphone Pack with Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay®. InControl® Remote & Protect also comes standard.
- Jumping to the Discovery Sport SE, you’ll discover Premium LED headlights with signature DRL, along with an Interactive Driver Display, Blind Spot Assist, and larger 19-inch, 10-spoke, Gloss Sparkle Silver wheels.
- The Discovery Sport R-DYNAMIC S is very similar to the S trim detailed above. In addition to those features, you’ll be able to access in-car Wi-Fi™ and certain unique exterior styling upgrades.
- Likewise, the Discovery Sport R-DYNAMIC SE is broadly similar to the Discovery Sport SE. Compared to the SE, you’ll gain a more unique look and little else.
- By contrast, the Discovery Sport R-DYNAMIC HSE delivers features you can’t get on any other model. In addition to the stronger 286-hp mild-hybrid powertrain, you’ll receive 20″ wheels, 14-way electric memory front seats, a Meridian™ Sound System, a ClearSight Rear View, and even adaptive cruise control.
If you’d be willing to pay the range-topping Land Rover Discovery Sport price, you’ll be getting tons of luxurious interior features that will make every Saddle River or Ridgewood drive more enjoyable. It’s also the only trim that offers more power.
Comparing the lower-end trims? We think that most drivers will be excited by the S configuration, since Its Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay® tech will be used almost every time you get behind the wheel. Blind Spot Assist and an Interactive Driver Display make the SE trim an equally compelling option, especially for those who value peace of mind.
Test Drive Any Discovery Sport Model at Land Rover Paramus!
Our Paramus dealership team would be glad to help you compare the Land Rover Discovery Sport SUV’s different models in person! Start by exploring our new inventory and letting us know that you’re ready to take a test drive. Or, find out how to take the next steps from the comfort of your home today!
More from Land Rover Paramus
The adventure-ready Land Rover Defender is a fantastic option for your next vehicle, especially if you’re looking to travel beyond Paramus with all your gear in tow. The impressive 2020 Land Rover Defender towing capacity gives you the power you need, and its innovative towing technologies mean you’ll be able to tow safely, with confidence….
How much is a new Land Rover Discovery Sport with all the features you desire? The 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport price starts at $37,800 MSRP, and ranges up to $52,800 MSRP for the R-DYNAMIC HSE model. Take a look at the various Discovery Sport configurations below, compare them on pricing and features, and then…
Find Your New EvoqueContact Us Finding a new Range Rover Evoque with everything you need isn’t difficult, but with six different configurations to choose from, you might have your work cut out for you! In this 2020 Range Rover Evoque trim comparison from Land Rover Paramus, we’ll cover all of the most important Range Rover Evoque trim…