2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport Interior
If you’re on the hunt for a superior entry-level luxury SUV, you’ve come to the right place. After just one look at the 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport interior, you’ll be hard-pressed to settle for any other model. Whether you need to seat five people or seven, the Discovery Sport offers all of the features you’ll need to adventure in style, along with plenty of room for your passengers and cargo.
Land Rover Discovery Sport Interior Features
The Land Rover Discovery Sport is proof that you don’t have to choose between luxury, capability, and value for your Englewood and Fort Lee drives. Right from the start, you’ll receive each of the following features as standard:
- 10-inch Touch Pro™ infotainment system
- Ambient interior lighting
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Two-zone automatic climate control
- Light Oyster-toned headlining
- Auto-dimming interior rearview mirror
- Front and rear 12-volt power outlets
- 10-speaker Land Rover sound system
Yes, the Land Rover Discovery Sport interior offers many of the Saddle River region’s favorite features as standard. That doesn’t mean there’s no reason to upgrade. All of the following amenities become available to the driver who’s willing to pay a little extra:
- Ebony grained leather with red contrast stitching
- 12-way adjustable power front seats
- Ebony-toned headlining
- Connected Navigation Pro®
- Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™
- Meridian™ Sound System
Wondering what’s available on each model? Check out the 2020 Discovery Sport price list to learn more.
Land Rover Discovery Sport Capacity
The Land Rover Discovery Sport capacity makes it easy to plan wilder, more memorable adventures. Just for starters, you can choose between the standard 5-passenger interior and the available 3-row configuration, no matter which model you end up settling on.
And, since the seats are easy to fold up or down, you can always strike a fair balance between passenger space and cargo volume:
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Capacity – Cargo Volume
- With Seven Seats Upright – 6.8 cubic feet
- With Five Seats Upright – 34.6 cubic feet
- With Four Seats Upright – 39.7 cubic feet
- With Three Seats Upright – 49.8 cubic feet
- With Two Seats Upright – 60 cubic feet
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Capacity – Passenger Space
- Headroom – 39.4 inches (1st Row), 38.7 inches (2nd Row)
- Headroom (with Panoramic Roof) – 41.2 inches (1st Row), 39.8 inches (2nd Row)
- Maximum Legroom – 39.0 inches (1st Row), 38.1 inches (2nd Row), 25.7 inches (3rd Row)
Start a New Adventure at Land Rover Paramus!
Now that you’ve had time to explore the Land Rover Discovery Sport interior, we’re sure you’ll agree that it’s one of a kind! Are you ready to take the next steps? Check out our new Land Rover Discovery Sport inventory today. Looking for superior savings? Our Land Rover lease deals and certified pre-owned Discovery Sport models make it easy to find an option in your budget.
More About Land Rover Model Features
The 2021 Range Rover Velar is a truly unique luxury vehicle, instantly recognizable on Paramus roads for its bold design. If you’re checking out Range Rover Velar models, you may have asked about the Range Rover Velar S vs. R-DYNAMIC comparison, or other ways to compare Velar models. Land Rover Paramus has laid out everything you need…
The 2020 Land Rover Discovery is a well-rounded five- or seven-passenger SUV that can handle just about any adventure with room to spare. Of course, that’s not the only reason it stands out. Whether you’re interested in finding the right interior trim or you’re on the hunt for the perfect suite of technologies, our guide…
The adventure-ready Land Rover Defender is a fantastic option for your next vehicle, especially if you’re looking to travel beyond Paramus with all your gear in tow. The impressive 2020 Land Rover Defender towing capacity gives you the power you need, and its innovative towing technologies mean you’ll be able to tow safely, with confidence….
Find Your New EvoqueContact Us Finding a new Range Rover Evoque with everything you need isn’t difficult, but with six different configurations to choose from, you might have your work cut out for you! In this 2020 Range Rover Evoque trim comparison from Land Rover Paramus, we’ll cover all of the most important Range Rover Evoque trim…
The 2020 Range Rover colors come in an exciting variety of hues, and that means that this SUV can be configured to suit just about anyone’s taste. Read more to learn about both the exterior and interior premium colors that are offered. When you are ready to select a new Range Rover for your Saddle River…