2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport Interior
If you’re on the hunt for a superior entry-level luxury SUV, you’ve come to the right place. After just one look at the 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport interior, you’ll be hard-pressed to settle for any other model. Whether you need to seat five people or seven, the Discovery Sport offers all of the features you’ll need to adventure in style, along with plenty of room for your passengers and cargo.
Land Rover Discovery Sport Interior Features
The Land Rover Discovery Sport is proof that you don’t have to choose between luxury, capability, and value for your Ridgewood and Saddle River drives. Right from the start, you’ll receive each of the following features as standard:
- 10-inch Touch Pro™ infotainment system
- Ambient interior lighting
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Two-zone automatic climate control
- Light Oyster-toned headlining
- Auto-dimming interior rearview mirror
- Front and rear 12-volt power outlets
- 10-speaker Land Rover sound system
Yes, the Land Rover Discovery Sport interior offers many of the Jersey City region’s favorite features as standard. That doesn’t mean there’s no reason to upgrade. All of the following amenities become available to the driver who’s willing to pay a little extra:
- Ebony grained leather with red contrast stitching
- 12-way adjustable power front seats
- Ebony-toned headlining
- Connected Navigation Pro®
- Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™
- Meridian™ Sound System
Wondering what’s available on each model? Check out the 2020 Discovery Sport price list to learn more.
Land Rover Discovery Sport Capacity
The Land Rover Discovery Sport capacity makes it easy to plan wilder, more memorable adventures. Just for starters, you can choose between the standard 5-passenger interior and the available 3-row configuration, no matter which model you end up settling on.
And, since the seats are easy to fold up or down, you can always strike a fair balance between passenger space and cargo volume:
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Capacity – Cargo Volume
- With Seven Seats Upright – 6.8 cubic feet
- With Five Seats Upright – 34.6 cubic feet
- With Four Seats Upright – 39.7 cubic feet
- With Three Seats Upright – 49.8 cubic feet
- With Two Seats Upright – 60 cubic feet
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Capacity – Passenger Space
- Headroom – 39.4 inches (1st Row), 38.7 inches (2nd Row)
- Headroom (with Panoramic Roof) – 41.2 inches (1st Row), 39.8 inches (2nd Row)
- Maximum Legroom – 39.0 inches (1st Row), 38.1 inches (2nd Row), 25.7 inches (3rd Row)
Start a New Adventure at Land Rover Paramus!
Now that you’ve had time to explore the Land Rover Discovery Sport interior, we’re sure you’ll agree that it’s one of a kind! Are you ready to take the next steps? Check out our new Land Rover Discovery Sport inventory today. Looking for superior savings? Our Land Rover lease deals and certified pre-owned Discovery Sport models make it easy to find an option in your budget.
More About Land Rover Model Features
The adventure-ready Land Rover Defender is a fantastic option for your next vehicle, especially if you’re looking to travel beyond Paramus with all your gear in tow. The impressive 2023 Land Rover Defender towing capacity reaches as high as 8,201 pounds, and its innovative towing technologies mean you’ll be able to tow safely, with…
The 2023 Range Rover Sport is powerful and luxuriously appointed—but that’s not the only reason that it’s a hit with busy families who want to gear up for adventure on the weekends. Our guide to the Range Rover Sport dimensions shows that it’s perfect for passengers and those who tend to travel with lots…
Drivers who want to bring home the all-new fifth-generation Range Rover will have a wide range of models to consider. Which 2022 Land Rover Range Rover configuration is right for you? Whether you already have a budget in mind or you just want to get a comprehensive look at your options, our in-depth guide to…
There’s a whole lot to love about the 2022 Land Rover Discovery Sport interior. This compact luxury SUV doesn’t compromise when it comes to space, design, and style. You’ll find seating for five to seven passengers (depending on the configuration you choose), a suite of advanced technology to make your Fort Lee rides smooth and safe,…
The 2021 Range Rover Velar mpg ratings top out at 20 mpg city, 26 mpg highway, and 23 mpg in combined settings, and that means this SUV is ready to help you conquer daily errands and longer drives alike. If you’re on the hunt for an SUV that can help you power through challenges…