How Many Miles Per Gallon Does a Range Rover Get?
How many miles per gallon does a Range Rover get? There’s still a considerable amount of disinformation surrounding the fuel economy of these large and luxurious SUVs, and the answer might surprise Englewood drivers. Thanks to technology that makes for a greener ride, the Range Rover mpg ratings are more impressive than ever. Take a look at the Range Rover fuel economy with Land Rover Paramus.
Range Rover MPG by Engine
Your actual Range Rover mpg depends on the engine and the size of the vehicle, along with technology under the hood, and your driving style. For example, a Range Rover with a longer wheelbase will tend to have a lower estimated fuel economy.
Here’s a sample of the EPA-estimated Range Rover mpg ratings for several popular engine options in Saddle River:
3.0L turbodiesel TD6 engine
- 22 mpg city and 28 mpg highway
- 254 hp and 443 lb-ft of torque
- Standard on the Range Rover base trim, and optional on the Range Rover P400 HSE
5.0L supercharged V8 gas engine
- 16 mpg city, 21 mpg highway
- 518 hp and 461 lb-ft of torque
- Standard on the Range Rover P525 HSE, and available on the Range Rover Autobiography
5.0L supercharged V8 in the Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic
- 14 mpg city, 19 mpg highway for the standard wheelbase
- City mpg drops to 13 with the longer wheelbase option
- 557 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque
Range Rover Fuel Economy-Friendly Features
Fuel economy goes beyond the engine. Here are some Range Rover features that help bolster fuel economy in Ridgewood:
- The Intelligent Stop/Start System allows your engine to stop burning fuel when you’re stuck in traffic or stopped at a red light. The result is better city fuel economy.
- Adaptive Cruise Control eliminates unnecessary braking and accelerating is a smart way to conserve your fuel.
- InControl® Remote™ monitors fuel consumption to help you get a better understanding of how you drive. The InControl® Remote™ lets you check your levels with your smartphone.
- Range Rovers are made from sustainable materials, designed to be 85% recyclable, and 95% recoverable. This sustainable design allows for a steady reduction of waste, year after year.
Save Fuel and Money with Land Rover Paramus
The 2020 Range Rover mpg is sure to impress, but it’s not the only model in our lineup that deserves a closer look. Choose your favorite model from our selection of new vehicles, and don’t forget to browse our manufacturer offers so you get the best deal on your Range Rover.
Learn More with Land Rover Paramus
Are you searching for a new luxury SUV to make those drives around Paramus more enjoyable? The 2020 Land Rover Range Rover Velar has a refined design with a remarkable interior. There’s plenty of space for cargo and passengers, along with lots of high-end amenities that are hard to find in its competitors. Explore the Range Rover…
There’s just no other way to say it! The 2020 Land Rover Defender interior has that special something, and fans of older Land Rover models will love the way it combines ‘new’ and ‘classic’ in a single package. Whether you prefer the four-door Land Rover Defender 110 interior or the two-door Land Rover Defender 90…
Are you in the market for a luxurious, off-road-ready SUV that holds absolutely nothing back? You’ll love the 2020 Land Rover Range Rover interior. After all, the Land Rover brand’s flagship model comes full-to-bursting with some of the finest technologies and amenities that you can find in any vehicle on the road today. And of…