How Many Miles Per Gallon Does a Range Rover Get?
How many miles per gallon does a Range Rover get? There’s still a considerable amount of disinformation surrounding the fuel economy of these large and luxurious SUVs, and the answer might surprise Englewood drivers. Thanks to technology that makes for a greener ride, the Range Rover mpg ratings are more impressive than ever. Take a look at the Range Rover fuel economy with Land Rover Paramus.
Range Rover MPG by Engine
Your actual Range Rover mpg depends on the engine and the size of the vehicle, along with technology under the hood, and your driving style. For example, a Range Rover with a longer wheelbase will tend to have a lower estimated fuel economy.
Here’s a sample of the EPA-estimated Range Rover mpg ratings for several popular engine options in Saddle River:
3.0L turbodiesel TD6 engine
- 22 mpg city and 28 mpg highway
- 254 hp and 443 lb-ft of torque
- Standard on the Range Rover base trim, and optional on the Range Rover P400 HSE
5.0L supercharged V8 gas engine
- 16 mpg city, 21 mpg highway
- 518 hp and 461 lb-ft of torque
- Standard on the Range Rover P525 HSE, and available on the Range Rover Autobiography
5.0L supercharged V8 in the Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic
- 14 mpg city, 19 mpg highway for the standard wheelbase
- City mpg drops to 13 with the longer wheelbase option
- 557 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque
Range Rover Fuel Economy-Friendly Features
Fuel economy goes beyond the engine. Here are some Range Rover features that help bolster fuel economy in Ridgewood:
- The Intelligent Stop/Start System allows your engine to stop burning fuel when you’re stuck in traffic or stopped at a red light. The result is better city fuel economy.
- Adaptive Cruise Control eliminates unnecessary braking and accelerating is a smart way to conserve your fuel.
- InControl® Remote™ monitors fuel consumption to help you get a better understanding of how you drive. The InControl® Remote™ lets you check your levels with your smartphone.
- Range Rovers are made from sustainable materials, designed to be 85% recyclable, and 95% recoverable. This sustainable design allows for a steady reduction of waste, year after year.
Save Fuel and Money with Land Rover Paramus
The 2020 Range Rover mpg is sure to impress, but it’s not the only model in our lineup that deserves a closer look. Choose your favorite model from our selection of new vehicles, and don’t forget to browse our manufacturer offers so you get the best deal on your Range Rover.
Learn More with Land Rover Paramus
The 2021 Land Rover Defender mpg figures can reach as high as 18 mpg city and 22 mpg highway. Although gas mileage for this high-powered off-road SUV will vary depending on the model you select, the writers at Motor Trend have already noted that competitors will have a hard time keeping up! It’s not an…
With new options like Pangea Green and well-loved classics like Fuji White, the array of 2021 Land Rover Defender colors is sure to impress. If you’re on the hunt for a model that can take you anywhere you want to go, you’re probably the type who refuses to compromise on what they want! Our guide…
The 2021 Land Rover Range Rover Sport dimensions make this two or three-row SUV a perfect choice for Englewood-area adventurers. With up to 63.7 cubic feet of cargo space and plenty of room for your passengers, you’ll find it easy to transition between errands, road trips, and family vacations whenever the mood strikes. We’ve covered…