2019 Range Rover Evoque vs. 2019 Range Rover Sport
2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder
If you are ready to take home a Land Rover SUV to Englewood, the question is, which one? Compare the 2019 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque vs. 2019 Land Rover Range Rover Sport in terms of price, performance, and more to find out which one will suit your Saddle River commute, errands, or off-roading best. Then browse our inventory to find your favorite new Range Rover Evoque or new Range Rover Sport for sale at your local authorized Land Rover retailer.
2019 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
- Price & Trims: 6 trim levels, from $42,650 MSRP to $56,850 MSRP
- Seating Capacity: 5 passengers standard, 4 passengers in the Evoque Convertible
- Maximum Cargo Capacity (rear seats up/down): 21.5 cubic feet/50.5 cubic feet, 8.9 cubic feet in the Evoque Convertible
- Additional Specs: 172.1 inches total length, 23.6 inches wading depth
2019 Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Starting Price & Trims: 6 trim levels, from $67,050 MSRP to $113,900 MSRP
- Seating Capacity: 5 passengers
- Maximum Cargo Capacity (rear seats up/down): 24.8 cubic feet/56.8 cubic feet
- Additional Specs: 192.1 inches total length, 29.5 inches wading depth
The accessible 2019 Range Rover Evoque has a 9-speed automatic transmission, and two capable engines for whatever you want to use your luxury SUV for.
- Standard Engine: 237 hp 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine, 251 lb-ft of torque, and 22/29 city/hwy mpg
- Available Engine: 286 hp 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine, 295 lb-ft of torque, and 21/29 city/hwy mpg
The 2019 Range Rover Sport has an 8-speed automatic transmission and a ton of choices when it comes to engine power and fuel type.
- Standard Engine: 340 hp 3.0L supercharged V6 engine, 332 lb-ft of torque, and 17/23 city/hwy mpg
- Diesel Engine: 254 hp 3.0L V6 turbodiesel engine, 443 lb-ft of torque, and 22/28 city/hwy mpg
- Hybrid Engine: 398 hp 2.0L 4-cylinder gas/electric hybrid engine, 472 lb-ft of torque,
- Available Engine: 518 hp 5.0L supercharged V8 engine, 461 lb-ft of torque, and 17/22 city/hwy mpg
- Available SVR Engine: 575 hp 5.0L supercharged V8 engine, 516 lb-ft of torque, and 15/20 city/hwy mpg
Not sure of how these engines will compare in practice? You might want to take a closer look at the Range Rover Sport towing capacity.
Range Rover Sport or Evoque: Notable Features
Standard Range Rover Evoque Interior Features
- Perforated grained leather seats with 10-way power-adjustable settings, 10-in Touch™ Pro infotainment display with InControl® Remote & Protect, 4G Wi-Fi hotspot, and more.
Standard Range Rover Sport Interior Features
- Grained leather seats with 14-way power-adjustable memory settings, Touch™ Pro Duo with Interactive Driver Display, ambient interior lighting, two-zone climate control, and more.
Standard Features to Enjoy on Both Models
- LED headlights, signature daytime running lights, leather seats, keyless ignition, navigation, a rearview camera with front and rear parking aids, and more
Looking for even more to love? Check out the 2020 Range Rover Evoque interior before you move forward.
Find Your Next Luxury SUV at Land Rover Paramus
When you are ready to take home one of these models to Ridgewood, contact your local authorized Land Rover retailer for a test drive. You can even apply for financing online to get a head start on the car buying process! If you want to check out the competition, compare the Range Rover Sport vs. Audi Q7 to learn more, or view more Land Rover options by comparing the Range Rover Sport vs. Range Rover Velar. While you’re at it, take a look at our Convertible Evoque inventory.