2018 Range Rover Velar vs. 2018 Lexus RX
When looking for the ideal luxury SUV to drive around Englewood you should look no further than the 2018 Range Rover Velar or 2018 Lexus RX. While both are exceptional models, one stands out on top while offering more cargo space and better performance specs. Learn how the Range Rover Velar walks away triumphant with us.
When comparing luxury SUVs like 2018 Range Rover Velar
and the 2018 Lexus RX, it’s easy to focus so much on upscale tech that you forget about everyday practicality features for Saddle River runs, like cargo space. Given the Lexus model’s woeful specs, that might just be an issue:
- Cargo Space Behind the 2nd Row: Up to 34.4 cubic feet in the Range Rover Velar compared to just 17.7 in the Lexus RX.
- Cargo Space Behind the 1st Row: Up to 70.1 cubic feet in the Range Rover Velar versus 54.6 in the Lexus RX.
A luxury SUV should be prepared to provide a wide array of engine options to help meet your personal balance of performance and efficiency, but the Lexus RX only offers a single 290 hp 3.5L V6 across all trims. The new Range Rover Velar does things right by offering one of three engines:
- 2.0L Turbocharged 4-Cylinder: Makes up to 247 hp and 269 lb-ft of torque
- 2.0L Turbocharged 4-Cylinder Diesel: Makes up to 180 hp and 317 lb-ft of torque
- 3.0L Supercharged V6: Makes up to 296 hp and 332 lb-ft of torque
Explore Range Rover Velar Price and Range Rover Velar Lease Deals with Land Rover Paramus
Whether you want to check out black Range Rover Velar models, learn the difference between “Land Rover” and “Range Rover,” or see how it compares against the Land Rover Discovery, contact one of our team members in Paramus today.