2023 Land Rover Defender Pricing
The cost of the 2023 Land Rover Defender varies depending on the chosen configuration. The starting Land Rover Defender MSRP is $68,400 for the base model Defender 90, while the high-end Defender 110 v8 Carpathian Edition comes in at a price of $93,000 MSRP. No matter which Land Rover Defender configuration you choose, you can expect cutting-edge design and features that will make every drive around Ridgewood a truly exhilarating experience.
To help you make an informed decision, we’ve provided the price for each Land Rover Defender trim level along with a breakdown of the features and amenities that come standard on each model. Once you’ve identified your ideal configuration, we invite you to visit us and take a closer look at the Land Rover Defender in person.
2023 Land Rover Defender Price List
Land Rover Defender 90 MSRP
- 2023 Land Rover Defender 90 X-DYNAMIC SE: Starting at $68,400 MSRP
- 2023 Land Rover Defender 90 V8: Starting at $108,200 MSRP
- 2023 Land Rover Defender 90 V8 Carpathian Edition: Starting at $115,300 MSRP
Land Rover Defender 110 MSRP
- 2023 Land Rover Defender 110 SE V8: Starting at $93,000 MSRP
- 2023 Land Rover Defender 110 X-DYNAMIC SE: Starting at $72,000 MSRP
- 2023 Land Rover Defender 110 X: Starting at $90,800 MSRP
- 2023 Land Rover Defender 110 V8: Starting at $111,500 MSRP
- 2023 Land Rover Defender 110 V8 Carpathian Edition: Starting at $118,600 MSRP
2023 Land Rover Defender 130 MSRP
- 2023 Land Rover Defender 130 S: Starting at $69,100 MSRP
- 2023 Land Rover Defender 130 Outbound: Starting at $84,500 MSRP
- 2023 Land Rover Defender 130 V8: $116,600 MSRP
- 2023 Land Rover Defender 130 X DYNAMIC SE: Starting at $81,300 MSRP
- 2023 Land Rover Defender 130 X: Starting at $99,900 MSRP
2023 Land Rover Defender Configurations and Features
If you’re in the market for a capable off-road SUV that offers both luxury and ruggedness, look no further than the 2023 Land Rover Defender. This vehicle packs a punch. The Land Rover Defender 90 offers premium standard features sure to enhance your Jersey City drives, such as:
- 11.4-inch Touchscreen with Pivi Pro® infotainment
- Smartphone Pack
- Keyless Entry
- LED headlights with Auto High Beam Assist
- 18-inch Style 5093, Gloss White Steel wheels
- Driver Condition Monitor
- Heated electric and power-fold door mirrors with approach lights and auto-dimming driver side
- Twin-speed transfer box
- Terrain Response®
- 3D Surround Camera
- Wade Sensing
- And much more
Remember that these features are only the tip of the iceberg in terms of what the Land Rover Defender 90 can offer. To learn more about the Defender’s capabilities, take a look at the Defender towing capacity.
Are you interested in exploring the other Land Rover Defender configurations? Take a look at some of the highlights for the Defender 110 and 130 models listed below:
- Defender 110 S – All base Defender 110 features, plus center console with armrest, a Leather Steering Wheel and Gearshift, 19-inch Style 6010, 6-Spoke Wheels with Gloss Silver Finish, and Grained Leather seat facings with 12-way heard semi-powered front seats.
- Defender 110 SE – All Defender 110 S features, plus a more powerful P400 engine, front fog lights, Premium LED Headlights with Signature DRL, a 700W Meridian™ Sound System, 12-Way Heated and Cooled Electronic Memory Front Seats, and 20-inch Style 5094, 5-Spoke Wheels with Gloss Silver Finish.
- Defender 110 X-Dynamic SE – Includes features like Cruise Control and Speed Limiter, Silicon Satin exterior accents, Terrain Response®, Black roof rails, X-Dynamic treadplates, Grained Leather/Robustec Ribbon Accent Seats, and 20″ Style 5094, 5-Spoke Wheels with Satin Dark Grey Finish.
- Defender 110 X – Includes features like Starlight Satin Chrome exterior accents, Terrain Response® 2, Black roof rails, Orange Brake Callipers, a 700W Meridian™ Surround Sound System with 14 speakers plus a subwoofer, and much more.
- Defender 110 V8 – This model features a 518-hp V8 engine, a cross-car beam in Satin Black Powder Coat Brushed Finish, 22-inch Style 5098, 5-Spoke Wheels with Satin Dark Grey Finish, a Heated Suedecloth Steering Wheel, Windsor Leather, Dinamica® Suedecloth and Robustec upholstery, Advanced Tow Assist, Electronic Air Suspension with Adaptive Dynamics, and much more.
- Defender 110 V8 Carpathian Edition – Includes features like Carpathian Grey Premium Metallic Paint with Satin Protective Film, Extended Leather Upgrade, a Sliding Panoramic Roof, Terrain Response® 2 with Dynamic Program, Three-zone Climate Control with rear cooling assist, and much more.
- Defender 130 S: Includes features like a 3D Surround Camera, leather steering wheel, auto-dimming interior rear-view mirror, Terrain Response®, twin-speed transfer box, AWD, Cruise Control and Speed Limiter, and much more.
- Defender 130 SE: MeridianTM Surround Sound System 700W with 14 speakers plus subwoofer, Blind Spot Assist Pack, Grained leather seat facings, 12-way heated and cooled electric memory front seats with 2-way manual headrests, and more.
- Defender 130 X DYNAMIC SE: 11.4-inch Touchscreen with Pivi Pro, all-season tires, Cross car beam in Light Grey Powder Coat finish, Traffic Sign Recognition and Adaptive Speed Limiter, Electronic Air Suspension with Adaptive Dynamics, and more.
- Defender 130 X: Interactive Driver Display, Remote, ClearSight interior rear-view mirror, Windsor leather with Steelcut Premium Textile 14-way heated and cooled electric memory front seats with 4-way manual headrests, 60:40 load through heated rear seats with manual slide and recline and center armrest, and more.
Get Your Land Rover Defender Price at Land Rover Paramus
If you really want to understand what makes the 2023 Land Rover Defender so exciting, you’ll need to take it for a test drive in Paramus and see it for yourself! You can also view a comprehensive list of any model’s features by exploring our inventory online. Eager to get started at home in Jersey City or Fort Lee? Find out how to shop our virtual showroom today.
More from Land Rover Paramus
The cost of the 2023 Land Rover Defender varies depending on the chosen configuration. The starting Land Rover Defender MSRP is $68,400 for the base model Defender 90, while the high-end Defender 110 v8 Carpathian Edition comes in at a price of $93,000 MSRP. No matter which Land Rover Defender configuration you choose, you…
Hauling a travel trailer or small boat around Ridgewood with your new Range Rover Sport should be no problem. How much can a Range Rover Sport tow? The Range Rover Sport towing capacity can reach up to 7,716 pounds, depending on which trim level/engine option you choose. Learn more about the 2023 Range Rover Sport…
The new Range Rover Evoque for sale at Land Rover Paramus is a versatile luxury SUV that offers impressive performance specs and the strong towing capabilities needed for your Ridgewood-area adventures. How much can a Range Rover Evoque tow? When properly equipped, the 2023 Range Rover Evoque towing capacity can reach up to 3,968 pounds. Learn…