2017 Range Rover Sport vs. 2018 Range Rover Sport
2017 Range Rover Sport
2018 Range Rover Sport
Are you trying to decide between the 2017 Range Rover Sport and the 2018 Range Rover Sport? Saddle River drivers trying to make a choice between the two should note that both:
- Provide four years or 50,000 miles of basic and powertrain warranty coverage and roadside assistance
- Run on the same introductory 3.0L V6 that makes 340 hp and 332 lb-ft of torque
- Offer interior luxuries like leather upholstery, heated and cooled seats, navigation, keyless start, and more
- Tow up to 7,716 pounds
There are a couple of differences between the 2017 and 2018 versions of the Range Rover Sport, including:
- The 2017 model provides 27.7 cubic feet as standard for cargo, and the 2018 model provides 24.8 cubic feet.
- The 2018 model boasts updated styling and new technology in the form of the Touch Pro Duo system.
- The 2017 model’s 5.0L V8 churns out 510 hp and 461 lb-ft of torque, and the 2018 model reaches 575 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque.