What are the 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Performance Features?
Land Rover knows you can’t call yourself a luxury model and a sports car all in one, but it does anyway because it’s the only line of vehicles that match sophisticated style with rugged capabilities. The 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Sport performance features will certainly get you excited to hit the Bergen streets, thanks to unparalleled engine innovation and a massive number of features under the hood. Learn more about the 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Sport performance features below.
The Land Rover Range Rover Sport comes with an engine that delivers incredible power and a lot of features that keep the engine running sharp.
- V8 engine helps you seamlessly move through Englewood with the power that makes heads turn
- Adaptive Dynamics allow you to move from gear to gear on different terrains and not feel a thing
- 8-speed automatic transmission helps you receive the smooth ride you crave by moving your engine along for the ride of a lifetime
- Dynamic Response improves the way your vehicle handles different terrains and weather conditions
Your 2017 Land Rover is equipped with features that make it capable of doing just about anything you want it to do throughout Mahwah.
- All-Terrain Progress Control enables you to seek adventure on the roads less traveled
- Low Traction Control helps keep your vehicle handling properly even when the conditions aren’t perfect
- Hill Descent Control lets you easily navigate uneven terrains with simple skills
- Gradient Release Control monitors the way your vehicle handles the road as well as what type of terrain it’s on
Choose Land Rover Paramus
In order to experience the 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Sport performance features, you need to visit Land Rover Paramus, located at 405 NJ-17 in Paramus, NJ. We have a large assortment of models for you to choose from, so check out our inventory today or contact us at (844)924-8830 to find out more about our vehicle specials.a