2018 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Technology
Looking for a model that emphasizes innovation just as much as it does performance? Then it’s time to check out the 2018 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque technology features.
Across the board, the 2018 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque technology keeps you connected and entertained, throughout Englewood and no matter where else you may be headed.
- Meridian Digital Surround Sound System: This 825-watt, 17-speaker surround sound system, complete with a subwoofer, provides crystal clear sound at every turn.
- InControl Touch Pro: The infotainment system boasts a 10.2-inch touchscreen interface, a fully customizable home screen, and natural voice control.
- InControl Apps: Connect your device to the USB port to access smartphone app integration directly on your touchscreen.
- InControl Wi-Fi: You and your passengers will never miss a beat thanks to InControl Wi-Fi, which converts your vehicle into a hotspot.
- InControl Remote & Protect: Stay in touch with your vehicle via a smartphone app, no matter where you are. Lock your doors, locate your vehicle in a crowded parking lot, and more.
Learn more about 2018 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque and how it compares to other Land Rover models, as well as the BMW X3, then reach out to the team at Land Rover Paramus near Englewood.
More From Land Rover Paramus
The 2021 Range Rover Velar is a truly unique luxury vehicle, instantly recognizable on Paramus roads for its bold design. If you’re checking out Range Rover Velar models, you may have asked about the Range Rover Velar S vs. R-DYNAMIC comparison, or other ways to compare Velar models. Land Rover Paramus has laid out everything you need…
The 2020 Land Rover Discovery is a well-rounded five- or seven-passenger SUV that can handle just about any adventure with room to spare. Of course, that’s not the only reason it stands out. Whether you’re interested in finding the right interior trim or you’re on the hunt for the perfect suite of technologies, our guide…
The adventure-ready Land Rover Defender is a fantastic option for your next vehicle, especially if you’re looking to travel beyond Paramus with all your gear in tow. The impressive 2020 Land Rover Defender towing capacity gives you the power you need, and its innovative towing technologies mean you’ll be able to tow safely, with confidence….
How much is a new Land Rover Discovery Sport with all the features you desire? The 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport price starts at $37,800 MSRP, and ranges up to $52,800 MSRP for the R-DYNAMIC HSE model. Take a look at the various Discovery Sport configurations below, compare them on pricing and features, and then…
Find Your New Evoque Contact Us Finding a new Range Rover Evoque with everything you need isn’t difficult, but with six different configurations to choose from, you might have your work cut out for you! In this 2020 Range Rover Evoque trim comparison from Land Rover Paramus, we’ll cover all of the most important Range Rover Evoque…